Friday 28 February 2014

Australia's Going Disney !

Has anyone noticed that Australia is going absolutely crazy over 2 adorable mice and their friends - Thats right I'm talking Mickey ! I am one of those nutty people ( and bonus Walt Disney is born on the same day as me !) so today I thought I would share with you all the cool places that have started selling Disney + Mickey Mouse Products!

1. Typo - yes that's right disney stationary !
Typo over the holidays and should still now have mickey mouse products + all his fellow stars like Alice and Bambi! I have gotten all my exercise books + my pencil case from Typo and LOOVEEE IT! Every time I look at it, it reminds me of disneyland !




2. Mickey Mouse + Friends Pillow Pets
Obviously Big W Don't have a massive disney range - BUT they have Mickey Mouse + friends Pillow pets! I almost had a 'magic attack' when I saw them !( get the joke , although it's lame :) ) And of course me being disney nut decided to buy it ! I believe they're $24 or something like that - probs one of my favorite disney products !

3. Mickey Mouse Pj's
Peter Alexander also have adorable Mickey + Minnie sleepwear ! They've even got a Mickey mouse ONESIE - I am still to buy mine but thought I better share it :) check it out at https://www.peteralexander.com.au/shop/en/peteralexander/catalogue



4. Mickey Mouse Clothing
Jay Jays also have started selling Mickey mouse clothing ! I cannot wait next time I'm at a shopping center as I really want to buy the Mickey mouse original sweater ! I've attached the link below :)

http://m.jayjays.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchDisplay?storeId=10351&catalogId=10020&langId=-1&pageSize=40&beginIndex=0&searchSource=Q&sType=SimpleSearch&resultCatEntryType=2&showResultsPage=true&pageView=image&searchTerm=mickey

5. GET CREATIVE !
A few weeks ago I was really bored so decided to get a little creative with disney + Mickey ears. Off the internet I printed a few Mickey mouse templates bought some nice paper from Smiggle + Typo and just started cutting out these Mickey templates onto the nice paper and made some really cool mickey ear decorations. I then got some fishing line - and hung them up!



No comments:

Post a Comment